1. Mr. Kiran Kumar, Lecturer in Physics attended a workshop on “How to teach Physics in easy way”, on 20th September 2019 at M.E.S College, Bangalore.
2. Ms. Madhushri, Lecturer in Mathematics attended an Orientation Program for Mathematics Lecturers, Organized by Dept. Of PU Education, held at Soundarya Composite PU College on 27th Aug 2019.
3. Ms. Arpudam, Lecturer in Hindi attended an Orientation Program on 24th August 2019 at St.Joseph PU College.
4. Mr. Vinod, Lecturer in Computer Science attended an Orientation Program for Computer Science Lecturers at Sindhi PU College, Bangalore.
5. Mr. Manohar, Lecturer in Chemistry attended an Orientation Program for Chemistry Lecturers, held at St. Joseph PUCollege, Bangalore.
6. Mr. Shrinivas K.N, Lecturer in Kannada attended a workshop on “International Language Conference” held at Adarsh College, Bangalore and presented a paper on “KannadakkeJainaKavigalaKoduge”.
7. Ms. Pavithra, Lecturer in Economics, attended an Orientation Program for Economics Lecturers, held at SheshadripuramPU College on 20th June 2019
Ms. Jyothi Hitnal attended One Day workshop on “Legal Awareness”, conducted by the Dept. of Pre-University for Principals of North Bangalore on 19th Aug 2019 at Maharani LaxmiAmmanni College, Malleshwaram. The session was conducted by Mr. Mahesh Vaidya, Legal Advisor, Crime Branch. The session was informative, which gave detailed information regarding issues of law and sections related to every issue.
Ms. Jyothi Hitnal attended a workshop on “Training Future Directions for Schools and PU Colleges” under NET, on 30th Nov 2019, at Dr. MRSM School, Thokur. The workshop was conducted to fine-tune the areas and to understand the expected learning outcomes of Teachers’ Development Programs for Schools and Colleges. Dr. Parameshwaran explained the need to understand the learning outcomes of different level teachers’ development programs and presented a model blue print, which aimed at how to teach and what should be taught.
Mr. Ravikiran N - Commerce Faculty attended a Workshop on Economics on August 31, 2017 at Carmel PU College, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore. The workshop was very useful and it helped to know and understand the importance of Economic Teaching Techniques, Text book Contents in Preparing question papers for the exams and alternative methods and tools in Economic teachings. The workshop was highly informative and good experience in understanding different aspects on the subject.
Ms. Haseena Vaheed - (Commerce Faculty) of Nitte PU College attended a commerce workshop related to the subjects Accountancy and business studies held on September 6,2017 at Seshadripuram College, Yelahanka. The workshop helped to enhance the quality of teaching and to improve the teaching methodology of Accounting and Business Studies.
Ms. Amratha Shetty - (Maths Faculty) of NITTE PU College attended National Level Workshop about analysis and Topology related to mathematics on September 27,2017 at Dr. G Shankar Govt Women’s First Grade College, Udupi. The workshop helped to enhance mathematical knowledge and idea about NET/ K- SET and P.hd studies.
With the aim of furnishing faculty members with required mastery , knowledge and to promote innovative teaching and learning NITTE PU college conducted a One day Faculty Development Workshop on May 28,2018. The workshop was conducted by Mrs. Rajalakshmi K.P- Former Principal of Dr. NSAM College.
The workshop was very supportive to the faculty members to maintain competence in their teaching fields, to encourage innovative teaching techniques and build up faculty effectiveness. She covered different areas such as Classroom management, seven styles of learning, and effective use of assessments, effective teaching and Self – Management. She also organized various activities to enhance communication, Inter-Personal skills, creativity and problem solving.
The workshop was useful for teachers to fulfill their academic responsibilities and to strengthen their teaching skills.